Friday, December 12, 2008

Bearlake and Midway Getaways





Well it has been all too long since I have posted! These are some fun pictures from the past month. Shaun surprised me and planned a weekend for us up in Bearlake! It was a blast!






Look at my chucky little guy! He is so much fun!



This is a great one of Shaun, he looks like he is a guy from the Grease movie.





Just last weekend we went up to Midway with Shaun's sister, Traci and her family. We had so much fun! The kids loved the pool and were so much fun!




Cute Felicity!
Ryken, he is a little fish!

Thanks to Shaun's sister and her family! We had a great time!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. I love all the pictures. Thanks for posting!

Mandi said...

Your blog is so cute now we just need to talk Brandi into doing one. Have a fabulous week.