Sunday, January 18, 2009

7 Months Old

I just can't believe how big Duncan is! Today makes his 7 month old mark of being with us! He is so much fun to have around!

Seven Duncan moments we love are:

1. Crosses his legs when he is sitting, sleeping or in his carseat.
2. Blows bubbles and gurgles in his mouth.
3. When we put up the shade attachment on his carseat he immediately pulls his hands up and puts it back down so he can see out.
4. Splashes in the bathtub.
5. Laughs uncontrollably at Daddy when he dances... or does anything.
6. Rolls himself under the couch.
7. Snuggling.

5 comments:

Jordan and Hollie said...

Yeah! I am glad you put up new pics! Duncan is so cute. I can't believe he is seven months old. We need to do something.

Vicki said...

I am so glad you are blogging! Your pictures are so cute!

Josie said...

Duncan sure is a cutie! He is getting so big. I found your blog through Mandi's. It is fun to see what everyone is up to.

Jenni said...

Duncan is so adorable!!!!

Jenni said...

I checked your blog just so I could see Duncan's cute little face! He is so cute!

We need to have you guys come visit again and not just to have Shaun check out our new house.