Wednesday, April 22, 2009

10 Months Old

10 Milestones Duncan has reached:

-Crawling! He crawls very strangely, he drags one leg behind him. It's really funny.

-Says MaMa and DaDa

-Has 2 teeth on the bottom and hopefully some breaking through on top any day now.

-Walks while pushing his new toy, he is going to be walking soon!

-Eats anything we will give him.

-Crawls up stairs.

-Falls down, gets back up, falls down again.

-Throws tantrums... I keep telling myself isn't this too young? I'm not ready for this!

-Gives the BEST hugs and kisses EVER! Even with a little spack of the lips if we're lucky!

-Giggles at just about anythings, he is so ticklish!

We are so lucky to have this little guy. Or should I say big little guy! I will post pictures soon, our camera broke so as soon as I can put the ones I have on the computer, I will share some updated photos of us.

1 comment:

Eric and Hayley said...

Yay! I found your blog. It looks like you are just as good at updating yours as I am. We are excited for the weekend! Moab here we come!!